I highly recommend Young Living’s, The Feelings Collection kit for those trying to work through deep, difficult feelings and need extra help centering and balancing. This is a complete kit which offers the following blends listed below. These can be diffused or put on certain areas of the body such as wrists, neck, feet, temples or chakras.
Order Your Kit Today! Use my membership number 1489061
Some excellent individual oil blends I also recommend for those on challenging emotional journeys are called “Grounding” and “Trauma Life.”
For those new to Essential oils, what are they? Essential oils are concentrated extracts harvested from plants, herbs, and trees, which are carefully steam distilled or cold pressed. These pure, precious oils are more potent than the botanicals from which they’re extracted and contain powerful, concentrated health and wellness benefits. I have personally used Young Living’s “Feelings or Emotional oil blends” for many years which have super helpful qualities of uplifting and calming benefits when going through difficult emotional times.
I chose Young Living because of the pureness and quality and very high frequency which I can attest can actually help shift moods. Such as Valor or Trauma Life which can help with depression. My son had an immediate result when he just sniffed Valor after he told me he was depressed over dinner. I saw the spirit of depression lift off him and he exclaimed, “Wow, I feel better!”
These oils have nothing synthetic in them, just pure plant oil distilled and harvested at the most opportune time and season with utmost care and love. Gary Young was a farmer originally and loved his plants. He spent years researching the best way to distill, pick, plant, considering everything from the soil quality, climate etc.. to have the highest quality oil on the planet. Some of these you can even ingest and use for cooking or put in your drinking water such as lemon or peppermint. These are labeled “Vitality oils”
Why I recommend the Feelings Kit
- The aromas inspire feelings of emotional well-being.
- The Feelings Collection promotes peaceful thoughts and spiritual harmony.
- Valor is renowned for its strengthening qualities and ability to align energy centers in the body.
- Harmony brings a harmonic balance to the energy centers of the body.
- Forgiveness allows the release of harmful memories and promotes a willingness to move forward.
- Present Time allows you to see your life’s future with an open mind for new possibilities.
- Release promotes feelings of harmony and balance of the mind and body.
- Inner Child brings feelings of stimulating memory responses and helps you reconnect with your innocence.
- Valor locks in the feelings of balance and completeness.
- Apply Valor to the feet as the first step in the Feelings regimen.
- Rub Harmony on the chakra points to allow negative energy to escape.
- Apply Forgiveness to the navel to assist letting go of negative emotions.
- Apply Present Time to the wrists and behind the ears.
- Apply Release over the liver and wait as feelings of frustration are uplifted.
- Rub 1–2 drops of Inner Child just under the nose to open the pathway to connecting with the inner self.
- Reapply Valor to complete the Feelings regimen.
- The Feelings regimen can be administered as frequently as desired.
Why not give them a try and let me know how they work for you! It’s a beautiful way to empower and assist yourself during difficult times.